About Me

I was born and raised in Pittsburgh, PA. Pittsburgh has been home for most of my life except for several years when I attended college and lived for a few years afterward in New York City. I also lived for a short time in Philadelphia, PA and Washington, D.C. Obviously, I love music and dancing. I thoroughly enjoy the outdoors when the weather is favorable so we threw in an eight week soul line dancing in the park this summer. Although I have backed off a little this year due to my schedule running is still a passion of mine and I look forward to training for my next marathon. I have been blessed with excellent health, great energy and a positive spirit. On top of that I have the tremendous support and encouragement of my wife, Gail, my two sons, Roland Jr and Rashad, as well as my brothers and sisters and a growing army of friends. Please visit my website for information on dancing: www.RolandFordlinedancing.com

Thursday, August 27, 2009

ROLAND FORD, THE DANCING DJ, MAKES THE NEWS!!

No comments: